About granting scholarships to children of Dadong employees who were admitted to the top 50 universities nationwide in 2013
Departments and workshops of the company's east and west factories:
An enterprise is the home of employees, and employees are the root of the enterprise. The wealth and accumulation of the enterprise benefit employees. In order to further encourage employees to love their jobs and dedication, the company will grant scholarships to the children of Dadong employees who were admitted to the top 50 universities in the country in 2013. The rewards are for employees who have worked in the company for more than 3 years, and whose children have entered the top 50 universities in the country with excellent results.
The specific notice is as follows:
One, qualification determination
1. Confirmation of employees’ children: family members’ household registration books, ID cards and other valid documents must be presented;
2. Admission certificate: Issue an admission notice;
2. Reward objects and reward amount:
This year, if a child of an employee is admitted or recommended by a local middle school with excellent grades to be admitted to Tsinghua University or Peking University, the child will be awarded a scholarship of 20,000 yuan per academic year. Anyone who is admitted or recommended to enter the country ranks 3 To 10 prestigious universities under the first category, the child will be awarded a total of 10,000 yuan in scholarships per academic year; for those who are admitted or recommended to enter the national ranking 11 to 50 universities in the first category, the child will be awarded in total for the academic year Scholarship of 5,000 yuan;
Three, related instructions:
1. Employees' children who meet the reward conditions specified in this notice must first submit a written application and provide relevant materials by the employee before it can take effect.
2. The “top 50 universities in the country” referred to in this notice refers to the university rankings published by the Wushu Federation. Since the ranking of universities will be different each year, and the ranking results of different statistical calibers may not be exactly the same, we are careful The "2013 Top 50 Chinese Universities in Comprehensive Strength" approved by the company and announced in advance by the Wushu Federation shall prevail.
3. Those who are enrolled in the second category or below of the top 50 universities in the country are not included in this notice;
4. The related students, self-financed students, and nursing students who have not reached the admission score of the school and entered the top 50 universities in the country are not included in this notice;
5. See the attached table for the list of "2013 Top 50 Chinese Universities in Comprehensive Strength" recognized by the company.
6. The final interpretation right of this notice is the company's general manager's office.
Nantong Dadong Co., Ltd.
June 15, 2013